AR 350-30 covers the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct applies to all members of the U. S. Armed Forces, at all times. There are six (6) articles in the Code of Conduct. It was established 17 August, 1955 by President Eisenhower and then amended in 1988. The legal authority supporting the Code of Conduct is The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ).
//STAY CONNECTED WITH ME:
-DISCORD ►► https://discord.gg/63cRcm3
-INSTAGRAM ►► https://instagram.com/thatchrischaos
-TWITTER ►► http://www.twitter.com/thatchrischaos
-FACEBOOK ►► https://www.facebook.com/thatchrischaos
-WEBSITE ►► https://christopherchaos.com
——– MY AFFILIATES ————–
SUPORT THE CHANNEL WHEN YOU BUY FROM THESE AFFILIATE LINKS!
Need a civilian gas mask? – https://alnk.to/9xehgqM
WILEY X – Eye protection used by Army Soldiers – https://www.avantlink.com/click.php?tt=cl&merchant_id=33e104ae-8435-400e-bf8d-e4114fe9f1e8&website_id=d9ed49f4-c60f-4be6-8443-3b3693f22fd7&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wileyx.com%2F
– 100% All Natural American Soldier Soap – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0859VML66?ref=myi_title_dp
– Stay hydrated with Liquid IV – https://glnk.io/koyv/thatchrischaos
– Snap Supplements – https://snapsupplements.com/nitric_oxide_booster?p=CHAOSARMY
– Tools for your YouTube channel – https://www.tubebuddy.com/thatchrischaos
– Army items on Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&tag=christoph06c4-20&linkCode=ur2&linkId=437ce586e8f33d989638f1c5aa26d435&camp=1789&creative=9325&index=apparel&keywords=army
– Build a website – https://partners.hostgator.com/chaos
– Music I use in my videos – https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/5a83t8/
-SHIRTS I WEAR ►► https://christopherchaos.com/shirts-in-videos
PO Box 76745
Colorado Springs, CO 80970-6745
Get intel when you Join the mailing list:
I make videos on topics I have direct experience with as well as indirect experience with to help save some people the time to have to research the topic on their own. Be aware mistakes can be made as well as changes can be made by the Army. Its best to use my content as a reference, but if needed you should always talk with an Army recruiter for more information on a topic. The content I create is my own opinion and experiences. I do not represent the US Army or military with my views and I am not a represenitive of the US military.
Links included in this description might include affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting the channel so I can continue to provide you with free content each week! **