Tune into learn how to use your Move United #AdaptAtHome towel with the Move United Warfighter Ambassador and Field Representative, Orlando Gill! He will teach you how to perform the shoulder press with the Move United exercise ball!
To perform the exercise in a seated position, please follow the steps below:
1. Hold the ball with both hands near your chest with elbows pointing to outward
2. Sit upright in the chair with your back flat and shoulders down/relaxed
3. Lift chin and keep it back (don’t lean forward)
3. Brace core
4. Push arms upwards to the sky/straighten arms up to the sky
5. Bend elbows and bring the ball back down to your chest
7. Repeat process
Note: This exercise can also be done in a standing position.
3 sets of 8 repetitions
3 sets of 10 repetitions
3 sets of 12 repetitions
Slow up 1, 2 3 and down in 1, 2, 3
Please note: All participants should proceed with caution while performing physical activity and we encourage you to go at your own pace.
For more information about Move United, please visit www.moveunitedsport.org or visit our #AdaptAtHome Virtual Calendar for live and on-demand workouts at www.moveunitedsport.org/adaptathome!