There’s a lot going on right now – you don’t have to go through it alone. Tune into #VetResources Check-In daily at 3pm ET for resources, advice, and information for Veterans, families, caregivers, and survivors.
You can also view the #VetResources Check-In videos each day at 3pm ET on VA’s Veterans News Network https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1thUBCeHX-U
•Want to talk now? The Vet Center Call Line is available 24/7, call 1-877-927-8387.
• Sign up for VA updates: VA.gov/VetResources
• Download the VA Welcome Kit at: VA.gov/Welcome-Kit/
• Find a local VA at: VA.gov/find-locations
• Download PTSD Coach App on Apple or Android
• Have a question for VA? 1-800-MyVA411 (1-800-698-2411) is available 24/7.
• Are you a Veteran in crisis or concerned about one? Call the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1 or text 838255